Benefits of Partnering with CEF of Indiana, Inc.:
- Provides a fun and impactful way to mobilize church members of all ages for missionary outreach opportunities in your community.
- Gives your church visibility in the community and among other churches.
- Builds trust and relationships with unchurched children and families.
- Establishes a safe haven for unchurched families—giving them somewhere to turn when needs arise or when they are looking for a church to attend.
- Helps your congregation maintain a vision for lost souls through verbal reports, sharing prayer needs and praises, and bulletin inserts regarding club activities and testimonies.
- Trains and develops new volunteer workers not only for your Good News Club but for your church’s children’s ministry and mission teams.
- Increases the outreach of your children’s ministry program.
- Provides contact with new families (of Good News Club participants), whom you can invite to special church activities.
- Facilitates the spiritual maturity and leadership growth of team members through their ministry involvement in neighborhoods and schools.
- Leads to church growth.
- Allows your church to be a blessing to children, their school(s), your community, and the nation!
CEF of Indiana, Inc. North Central Indiana Responsibility:
Volunteers must submit to CEF's volunteer application and screening process as well as fulfill the training requirements
Contact our local office to meet with our local coordinator to find out how your church can begin an after school Good News Club.