Benefits of Partnering with CEF of Indiana, Inc. North Central Indiana:
- Provides a fun and impactful way to mobilize church members of all ages for missionary outreach opportunities in your community.
- Gives your church visibility in the community and among other churches.
- Builds trust and relationships with unchurched children and families.
- Establishes a safe haven for unchurched families—giving them somewhere to turn when needs arise or when they are looking for a church to attend.
- Helps your congregation maintain a vision for lost souls through verbal reports, sharing prayer needs and praises, and bulletin inserts regarding club activities and testimonies.
- Trains and develops new volunteer workers not only for your Good News Club but for your church’s children’s ministry and mission teams.
- Increases the outreach of your children’s ministry program.
- Provides contact with new families (of Good News Club participants), whom you can invite to special church activities.
- Facilitates the spiritual maturity and leadership growth of team members through their ministry involvement in neighborhoods and schools.
- Leads to church growth.
- Allows your church to be a blessing to children, their school(s), your community, and the nation!
CEF of Indiana, Inc. North Central Responsibility:
**ALL volunteers must submit to CEF's volunteer application and screening process as well as fulfill the training requirements